0208 805 2211

We offer flexible vacant property insurance policies to help you look after your empty property

Unoccupied property insurance provides cover in a multitude of situations that can arise when your property or home is empty for more than 30 days.  We offer both short and long term policies tailored to your exact situation.

You may need an unoccupied property insurance if:

  • You’re unable to live in your home during renovation work
  • You’re awaiting the sale of property having moved into a new property
  • You’re travelling for an extended period – be it for business or a holiday
  • You have a second home that you don’t ordinarily reside in
  • There is a gap in tenancy
  • You’re awaiting probate

How IMS can help

We understand the intricacies that can be associated with sourcing and arranging unoccupied property insurance.

By providing expert advice and guidance, we aim to make the process of becoming insured as simple as possible.

Talk to us:

Request Call Back

Call IMS:

0208 805 2211

You’ll discover our service to be personal, friendly and flexible to satisfy your insurance needs.
Even if you already have insurance, contact IMS for an objective second opinion.
You may discover we can offer you something way better than what you already have.

IMS:  Insurance Specialists

Smarter Insurance Made Simple

We understand the intricacies that can be associated with sourcing and arranging  the right insurance for your needs.

Even if you have unique circumstances or requirements that other insurers struggle with, talk to our team and discover how we can help! 

Expert Claims Support

Should things go wrong, we're here to help

You often only discover how great an insurance policy in those tricky circumstances when you must make a claim.

We pride ourselves in supporting our clients in getting paid what they deserve with minimum fuss - and for larger or more complex claims - we often involve sector specialists.

We provide this independently of the underwriter and we'll help you understand your rights and the steps to take.